…Because, we want to offer the very best to people in need, regardless of age, gender, (dis)ability, sexual orientation, ability to pay, race, religion, medical or psychiatric diagnosis, or any other ‘label’, MCTC offers a fully professional counselling service including some unusual and some unique elements. Here are some examples:
- Minimal waiting time – most Clients are offered an assessment appointment within 2 weeks of their first contact with the Centre and are allocated to a Therapist within 2 weeks of assessment
- Open ended therapy for individuals, couples, families and groups
- 90 minute sessions
- 24/7 support for any Client who feels suicidal
- Disabled access.
- Beautiful rooms equipped with a variety of therapeutic resources
- Well stocked and growing Library
- Fully equipped Art Room.
- Dedicated Off Road Parking for up to 10 cars. Please drive in whenever you visit the centre.