COULD YOU HELP US RAISE FUNDS FOR THE CENTRE AT THESE TWO EVENTS???
MCTC will have a stall at the
Hulme Hall Christmas Fair
raising funds for the Centre on
Sunday 4th December
- MCTC Christmas Cards and Calendars (currently available at the Centre)
- Art and Craft Work
- Home-made Produce including, jams and preserves, mincemeat, pears in brandy, biscuits, pies and cakes
Could you contribute any of the following?
- Christmas crafts, decorations, gifts… etc
- Home-made cakes or produce (mince pies, preserves, cakes…)
- Prizes for our Christmas Raffle
- Time on the day to help run the stall.
Easter probably seems like an age away just now but this is just to make you aware and maybe you could save the day to join us on
Saturday 8th April
MCTC EASTER EXTRAVAGANZA
at the Bandstand in Vale Park, New Brighton
- Choirs and Bands
- Easter Tombola
- Face Painting
- Crafts and activities
- Gifts and Produce
Vale Park is a very popular area just off the prom in New Brighton and a stone’s throw from the Black Pearl Pirate Ship.
We are offering 50 pitches to small businesses and organisations who would like to take a stall and help raise funds for MCTC.
Book Now for the
Early Bird Discount
£15.00 (if booked and paid before 31.12.16)
£20.00 after 01.01.17
CAN YOU HELP US?
Perhaps you would like to contribute in other ways……We will be looking for:
- Raffle Prizes
- Easter themed Tombola Prizes (e.g. soft toy chickens, rabbits, lambs, chocolate, Easter Eggs etc…)
- People to run MCTC stalls and activities
- Help to Set up and Tidy up
- Choirs and Bands to sing/play during the day
- Opportunities to advertise and promote the event
- Home-made crafts and produce
If you can support either of these events, in any way at all, or have any other ideas for fund raising, please just let us know.
We would love to hear from you.
In the meantime, don’t forget your November raffle tickets – Great Prizes again this month
- Bottle of Wine
- Box of Incense
- 2 Beautiful Pashminas
- Professional beauty mirror with internal lights and magnification
You can contact us on:
Tel 0151 639 0400,