So we have brand new Fund-Raising Team!!
They met for the first time this week and already they are hard at work with two events planned over the next few months.
Their first event is MCTC’S stall at the
SUNDAY 14th AUGUST
How can YOU help?
- Well, we need people to wo/man our MCTC stall between 9.00 and 4.00 on the day – One or two hour stints.
- Teddies and Soft Toys for the Teddy Tombola – any soft toys, any size but they must be new or very nearly new. You can deliver to the Centre or we can collect by arrangement.
- Wrapped sweets – consolation prizes for those who don’t win on the Tombola!
- Home-made jams, cookies, cakes, sweets – again you can deliver or we can collect the day before.
- Craft work – I know lots of you make beautiful things – cards, needlework, pictures, pottery, jewellery, lotions and potions, ornaments and lots more – if you have any that you could donate for our craft stall, we would be so grateful.
- And DOES ANYONE HAVE OR KNOW ANYONE WHO HAS A TOMBOLA BARREL?
The second event is the
MCTC ART EXHIBITION AND AUCTION
4th – 14th OCTOBER
More Details to Follow….
If you’d like to join this enthusiastic team, let us know – it’s fundamentally a bunch of people who are pooling loads of ideas and then executing some of them!
They don’t meet all that often and everyone is playing to their own strengths so hopefully nobody will feel overburdened or out of their depth.
ALL OF THIS IS ABOUT RAISING FUNDS SO THAT MCTC CAN CONTINUE ITS VITAL WORK
We’d love to have you on board…
And if you can help with any of the above, we look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks so much.