ALL THE MCTC WIRRAL COASTAL WALKERS
First a BIG, BIG THANK YOU for agreeing to WALK THE WALK!!
I hope you are all in the process of getting fit – I’m starting by trying to do my 10,000 steps a day – which is more of a challenge than I had imagined!! (8343 so far today!).
There are currently 16 of us (including Poppy) who are planning to WALK and we are hoping to raise at least £100.00 each (which would cover just over a month’s rent). Of course, if we can raise 2 or even 3 months’ rent – that would be BRILLIANT!!
GETTING SPONSORS – which is, of course, the main aim of the WALK….
- If you haven’t already done so, please would you set up JustGiving page – it’s really easy and takes about 10 minutes. Start at http://www.JustGiving.com and follow the instructions.
- When you have done that, send the link to your page to everyone in your email address book
- Post it on all your social media networks
- You will also need to download and print off a paper Registration Form from http://www.rotary-ribi.org/upimages/clubfiles/1089/WCW16_Reg+Sponsor_Form.pdf
- This doubles as a sponsorship form for any of your friends and family who have not yet entered the digital age.
- You will need to bring this with you on the day to register.
- Unfortunately, MCTC will not (officially) be able to pay your entry fee (£5.00) as, if we do, we cannot then claim the Gift Aid. If the fee is a problem for anyone, let me know and we will refund it to you as gift!We will keep in touch with you over the next 3 months and there will be more detailed instructions re: where and when to meet, car parking, what to bring etc nearer the time.
In the meantime, HAPPY TRAINING!!
And a few sacrifices, burnt offerings and orations to the Weather Gods may not go amiss either!
I look forward to seeing you all on the day
Please SHARE This as Widely as You Can